Water Math - Holy Smokes!!!

Need2behealthy
2
According to my most recent posting from Dr. Robertson MD in regard to water intake I have to follow the following formula:
"On the average, a person should drink eight 8-ounce glasses every day. That's about 2 quarts. However, the overweight person needs one additional glass for every 25 pounds of excess weight."
I am 275 pounds overweight; therefore, I would need to take 275 pounds and divide it by 25 which equals 11 addition 8- ounce glasses for a Grand total of 152 ounces of water a day.

Holy smokes when am I supposed to eat?  I guess it is time to get a water trough!!! ;o)

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. Hi, Jean.

    You snagged my curiosity...so love your blog...very artsy, entertaining, educational. I'm hooked.

    Now...I gotta get to reading and catching up. Nice to meet you, and best wishes for your weight loss sucess.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya T!! Thanks so much for dropping by!!! I can use all the support I can get!!! I'm just waiting on the moment when it will all begin ;o) That's when my postings will probably become dark ;o)

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment