Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally here!!

So my day is finally here!!!  I can't even tell ya how excited I am about my new life.  The hardest part of this new journey I think will be the moving portion.  But I know I need to move my ass.  I decided to work really hard at getting into ketosis plus because I have flip flopped and gone back and forth so many times I really need to shock my system to let it know I mean business.

So for the first week I will probably end up doing no more than 10-15 carbs.  It is going to be a hard haul because I love doing the vegetables but for right now Me and Mr. Protein gotta thing going on.

So here is to the first day of my life.  That's it!!   CARBS ARE NOT MY FRIEND!!!  I have to look at it as me being allergic.  Like some people are allergic to like dairy products or nuts.

I am officially allergic to carbohydrates.  It had done nothing but bring me misery, depression, lost of activity, lost of life.   I don't do things anymore because it is to difficult and I am afraid of the pain.  What kind of life is that?

It is time for me to stop being negative and feeling sorry for myself.  No more!!!  I am so excited about seeing the old me.  I know she is in there somewhere!!!

4 comments:

Post a Comment