Finally here!!

Need2behealthy
4
So my day is finally here!!!  I can't even tell ya how excited I am about my new life.  The hardest part of this new journey I think will be the moving portion.  But I know I need to move my ass.  I decided to work really hard at getting into ketosis plus because I have flip flopped and gone back and forth so many times I really need to shock my system to let it know I mean business.

So for the first week I will probably end up doing no more than 10-15 carbs.  It is going to be a hard haul because I love doing the vegetables but for right now Me and Mr. Protein gotta thing going on.

So here is to the first day of my life.  That's it!!   CARBS ARE NOT MY FRIEND!!!  I have to look at it as me being allergic.  Like some people are allergic to like dairy products or nuts.

I am officially allergic to carbohydrates.  It had done nothing but bring me misery, depression, lost of activity, lost of life.   I don't do things anymore because it is to difficult and I am afraid of the pain.  What kind of life is that?

It is time for me to stop being negative and feeling sorry for myself.  No more!!!  I am so excited about seeing the old me.  I know she is in there somewhere!!!
Tags

Post a Comment

4Comments
  1. You can do it! At 370 lbs myself I've started a low carb diet this year too :) I'm taking a slower approach because I can't see me tossing the food I currently have in the pantry so as I use it up it's being replaced (or not) with the Sugar Free, Low Carb varieties.

    And because I can't stand not having some baked goods I bought one of George Stella's cookbooks and made up some Chocolate Chip muffins this morning for breakfast!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Jean
    Wow, First I am very proud to find that you are still here. You can do any thing you want to do, just make it happen. I have gained 10 pounds, on my new job. So, yesterday, I started taking B12, to boost me up. This is my second day, and i don't want to eat. I',m looking at food and saying " yuck". Just have to work at this harder. I'm also starting to work out again. It really makes me feel good. Good luck and talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luna,

    I totally get it! That is one of the reasons it took me so long to start. I can't really see myself tossing food either. I am going to have to completely start from scratch. Pantry items and all.

    Good Luck to you as well and thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pookie,
    Oh how I love you!! Thank you for your encouragement!! Yes I have started up the blogging again and OMG it is working!!! I love you very much and I hope to see you soon!!! Please continue to stop by and see my progress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment