My new coffee Day 2!

Need2behealthy
1
So yesterday I decided to join my husband and begin juicing.  The lemonade cleanse is amazing but I don't know if I will ever be able to go a full 10 days drinking the same thing and not eating anything at all.  At least with the juicing there are different flavors from the different fruits and vegetables.

I started my day off with some carrot juice and a bit of ginger - Amazing as I knew it would be.  But then around 6:00 my husband made me a mean green.  Can I just say never again will I take the mean green so late. I was exhausted from being up all night the night before and then after drinking the juice got my second wind.  To the point where I couldn't go to sleep at all grrrrrr!  But I refused to get up and work.  I have to change my sleeping patterns to where they were.  Rising early sleeping early.  

Mean Green will now be my first thing in the morning regimen.  Who needs coffee when you have this mean green good Lord!!!  So far so good with the juicing.

Today will be Day 2!!!

Post a Comment

1Comments
Post a Comment