Ignorance is such a shame

Need2behealthy
0
I'm 42 years old and feel like I have been ignorant most of my life in terms of the things that I put in my body.  I mean let's face it.  The one thing I know I am is a food addict.  But the one thing that I could have done all of this time is at least put healthier items in my body.  I guess I thought all these years healthy meant bad tasting.  The funny thing is I like vegetables.  I love things like sprouts, avocado, tomatoes, squash, cabbage, and so on and so on.  Check out a few of these pics I found on Pinterest:  Can you say yummm?

Again loving sprouts, tomatoes and avocado!  I mean this looks to die for:




I totally see me and my daughter enjoying these:




Quinoa cakes?  Really?  I mean these look to die for




Fresh And Easy!!! What a great combination Fresh and Easy!!!  Can't beat it!  Thank you Fresh and Easy for helping me end my ignorance!

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)