Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 11 and had some challenges

Last night was pretty hard for me.  I had gotten to a point where nothing sounded good and I was starving.  I wanted to go to the store but just didn't feel up to it and I knew I shouldn't spend any money.  My daughter ended up cooking some ground chicken which she put a little curry on it and I had a small bowl of it.  But within an hour I was hungry again and wanting something bad.  But I made it through and went in the frig and got out beef wieners which were amazing.  That took care of my hunger and I was able to go to sleep.

The whole "I choose to not wake up tomorrow fatter" is really working for me.  I know I keep repeating myself but I truly just don't want to live like this anymore.  I go to see the doctor today and hope that he will be able to help me and give me some answers about my legs.  I am so scared of using them because of the pain.  Again last night my feet and legs were just excruciating.  I was really hoping with all of the water drainage that it would improve but its not.  I know I probably need to be a little bit more patient, I'm just really tired of the pain.

Other than my legs I feel pretty good I'm getting my water in for sure.  I just need to get some sweating in.

Breakfast-2 boiled eggs
Lunch-Salad with Turkey Bacon
Dinner-Ground Turkey & Wieners

My goal
Water, Water, Water
Some exercise

2 comments:

Post a Comment