Day 11 and had some challenges

Need2behealthy
2
Last night was pretty hard for me.  I had gotten to a point where nothing sounded good and I was starving.  I wanted to go to the store but just didn't feel up to it and I knew I shouldn't spend any money.  My daughter ended up cooking some ground chicken which she put a little curry on it and I had a small bowl of it.  But within an hour I was hungry again and wanting something bad.  But I made it through and went in the frig and got out beef wieners which were amazing.  That took care of my hunger and I was able to go to sleep.

The whole "I choose to not wake up tomorrow fatter" is really working for me.  I know I keep repeating myself but I truly just don't want to live like this anymore.  I go to see the doctor today and hope that he will be able to help me and give me some answers about my legs.  I am so scared of using them because of the pain.  Again last night my feet and legs were just excruciating.  I was really hoping with all of the water drainage that it would improve but its not.  I know I probably need to be a little bit more patient, I'm just really tired of the pain.

Other than my legs I feel pretty good I'm getting my water in for sure.  I just need to get some sweating in.

Breakfast-2 boiled eggs
Lunch-Salad with Turkey Bacon
Dinner-Ground Turkey & Wieners

My goal
Water, Water, Water
Some exercise
Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. Need2behealthy,
    I have no idea how much weight you have to lose, but I can't help but sympathize with your leg pain. I remember how much pain there can be when one is heavy. Exercise isn't a prerequisite to losing weight - a good diet is. If you are in a lot of pain due to exercise, don't do too much until you lose some weight. My Dr. believes exercise is everything. Many other Drs. believe it is not necessary or is even detrimental until the body is at a weight low enough to handle it. I personally used an exercise bike to get the muscles moving without my weight bearing down on my knees, feet, and legs. I had very bad varicose veins and circulation in my legs. I avoided having them ripped out (veins, not legs) as was suggested by my Dr., and I started exercising some to keep the circulation going in hopes they would get better. As I lost weight, my blood pressure decreased, I lost all the edema in my legs; and my veins, though still ugly, appear much smaller (not inflated looking) and don't bother me anymore. As you lose weight, the pain should get less and less. It's not important to push exercise too much at the beginning in my opinion. I know Dr. Atkins said exercise isn't optional - yes, stay active but don't suffer - find something to strengthen you that doesn't hurt - bicycle or weights maybe. (Aerobics are overrated anyway according to the paleo crowd). Your diet looks pretty good and should be working either way (exercising or not). Dr. Jack Kruse on his Leptin Reset Program says one needs a big protein (or fat) breakfast to keep from getting hungry the rest of the day. If you get hungry at night, perhaps that tweak would help. This is just my 2 cents! Kudos for keeping on target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Johannah it is definitely an everyday struggle. Do you have a blog about your journey? That I can read sometime?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment