6 Days Until D-Day

Need2behealthy
0
My D-Day is soon to come!!!  January 10th is the day that I will begin my new lifestyle and I am super excited about making the change.  One of the things that I think I am going to have to implement in my life is definitely seeking help with my addiction.  There is truly no excuse to attempt to overcome this food addiction which I feel has almost completely taken over my life.

One step at a time, I know I need to take one step at a time.  I just feel so overwhelmed sometime about this life that I am living.  I have 6 days until I change my life and all I can think about is what can I take in before that day happens.  My detox is definitely going to be a challenging one.  That is where I'm hoping that my blog will assist me. 
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)