Day 2

Need2behealthy
0
Well Day 1 went pretty doggone on well.  I went to 4 different grocery stores yesterday, I was in so much pain when I got home last night I was in tears.  I was crying asking my husband how am I supposed to exercise knowing this is what I have to look forward to?  The pain was unbelievably excruciating in my feet and legs.  My doctor says that I need to move them.  But I truly believe there is something wrong here.  I just feel that I should not  be in this much pain.  Well, it doesn't matter because I have to move, I don't care if it is just to the corner and back I have to move.  Maybe I can go back to looking up videos of low impact aerobics and working my way up.  At least it is something I would enjoy.  Still working on the exercise plan.

The food plan however is all worked out.  I went ahead and bought vegetables yesterday.  Tons of vegetables.

Collard Greens
Cucumbers
Pasilla chiles
Mushrooms
2 kinds of lettuce (Butter and red leaf)
Squash
Beautiful Bell Peppers (red, orange, and yellow)
Regular Cabbage
Baby Bok Choy
and last but not least Asparagus

The list of meat I purchased is way to long
Lots and lots of chicken and fish but also a little pork.

In addition I purchased coconut oil which I am super excited to try.

My day yesterday went pretty well, I did not however get in as much water as I plan to every day.  Didn't have any to do so but I purchased ton of water last night so going forward that should not be an issue.  I have decided that I will not be allowed to drink anything like crystal light or sugar free soda until I get in at least 100 ozs of water in each day.  That will be my incentive.

Day 2 here I am let's hope it goes as well as Day 1.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)