Exercise and a Great Husband ~ Pretty Good combination

Need2behealthy
1
My husband has begin his lifestyle change by walking every morning.  He prior to his walking figured out a way to track his steps and be able to listen to music.   He did all of the necessary pre-work to make himself enjoy and track his new exercise regimen. 

I wanted to be able to do the same thing before I started walking with him and was feeling a little behind the eight ball.  Started looking for an app or pedometer I could use, beginning all of my "pre-work", only to find out that my incredible husband surprised me by doing all of the "pre-work" for me.  I have an app on an old Samsung phone now all I have to do is upload some music and get me some ear plugs.

I'm on my way.  Thank you honey for all of your support and help!!!  I know with you success is in my midst!!!
Tags

Post a Comment

1Comments
  1. 7km for today my love... it was rough but I godderdone! I set the bar for 14km a day... 7km in the AM and 7km in the PM... hoping that the get started soon for it is lonely walking by myself... hint, hint! ;)

    Love you and stay healthy! <3

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment