Day 8 and I should celebrate Hee Hee that rhymed

Need2behealthy
2
So I am a member of Low Carb Friends as I have stated so many times.  The women on here are completely amazing in terms of support.  I couldn't ask for a better of bunch of new friends.  Well one of the groups on LCF is a weigh in group.  We weigh in every Monday.

After work and eating dinner I was so tired and it used to be that I would simply make excuses about not going but I knew I had these ladies waiting for my weigh in because they wait for everyone's weigh in.  So I got off my butt and went to the hospital to weigh in.  (Which if you only knew was super huge) I hardly ever leave my house after working all day.

I go to the hospital I step on the scale and it says 418.9 I looked at Erica and I looked back down as if I must be reading this wrong.  I look down and sure enough it said 418.9.  I lost 25 pounds in a week.  I was in complete disbelief.  My daughter gets on the scale and it says 292 she has lost 7 pounds in a week.

The whole way home I kept asking my daughter did you see it?  Did you see the scale?  OMG Did you see the scale?  She kept saying yes I did Mommy that is amazing!  I said it had to be wrong right?  It just had to be wrong there is no way I lost that much that quickly she said we should have taken a picture of it.  I told her with all of the lack of support I have received I just don't want to tell anyone, with the exception of my husband and the LCF ladies.  She said why I said because I just don't I would rather let them see it.

I get home and I didn't blurt out the weight to my husband.  He asked me I tell him and he says nothing.  No congratulations no nothing.  I can't even tell you how hurtful this was.  Now he says that he couldn't remember what my starting weight was so he didn't realize that I had dropped and he apologized profusely and said how proud of me he was.  It still hurt.  It was still very painful.  But again I will be using this as well to fuel me to keep going because I'm going to get healthy.  I'm doing it!!

Breakfast-Frying cheese, Tuna, skins
Lunch-Shrimp Stir Fry with Cucumber Salad
Dinner-Pork Chops with Cucumber Salad

My goals for today
1-Water Water Water
2-Attempt to get myself on a better eating schedule
3-I didn't exercise yesterday try to get my exercising in today.

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. I am so proud of you. I have known you for some time now... of course I have always said, "I don't see you at your weight" never have. I just love you, you are so amazing to me. You are
    capable of doing anything you put your mind to. You need to realize that.. Now that you are doing what is right, seeing the weight drop has to put you on a high. Keep up the good work. Love your more every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh thank you Pookie!! lol!!! I love you more!!! I'm working it out honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment