Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 8 and I should celebrate Hee Hee that rhymed

So I am a member of Low Carb Friends as I have stated so many times.  The women on here are completely amazing in terms of support.  I couldn't ask for a better of bunch of new friends.  Well one of the groups on LCF is a weigh in group.  We weigh in every Monday.

After work and eating dinner I was so tired and it used to be that I would simply make excuses about not going but I knew I had these ladies waiting for my weigh in because they wait for everyone's weigh in.  So I got off my butt and went to the hospital to weigh in.  (Which if you only knew was super huge) I hardly ever leave my house after working all day.

I go to the hospital I step on the scale and it says 418.9 I looked at Erica and I looked back down as if I must be reading this wrong.  I look down and sure enough it said 418.9.  I lost 25 pounds in a week.  I was in complete disbelief.  My daughter gets on the scale and it says 292 she has lost 7 pounds in a week.

The whole way home I kept asking my daughter did you see it?  Did you see the scale?  OMG Did you see the scale?  She kept saying yes I did Mommy that is amazing!  I said it had to be wrong right?  It just had to be wrong there is no way I lost that much that quickly she said we should have taken a picture of it.  I told her with all of the lack of support I have received I just don't want to tell anyone, with the exception of my husband and the LCF ladies.  She said why I said because I just don't I would rather let them see it.

I get home and I didn't blurt out the weight to my husband.  He asked me I tell him and he says nothing.  No congratulations no nothing.  I can't even tell you how hurtful this was.  Now he says that he couldn't remember what my starting weight was so he didn't realize that I had dropped and he apologized profusely and said how proud of me he was.  It still hurt.  It was still very painful.  But again I will be using this as well to fuel me to keep going because I'm going to get healthy.  I'm doing it!!

Breakfast-Frying cheese, Tuna, skins
Lunch-Shrimp Stir Fry with Cucumber Salad
Dinner-Pork Chops with Cucumber Salad

My goals for today
1-Water Water Water
2-Attempt to get myself on a better eating schedule
3-I didn't exercise yesterday try to get my exercising in today.

2 comments:

Post a Comment