Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 5 and so far so good

Yesterday was the first time I had a desire for a moment of weakness.  But I beat it.  I wanted to eat an orange so badly.  But I just kept my eye on the ball and went and grabbed me cheese stick.  Everyone and their mother is doubting me and this diet.  My husband is being supportive but he just doesn't want to do Atkins any longer.  I truly feel once he sees that I am serious that he will join me.

Today I am actually going to get out of the house, I have to take the kid to the eye doctor and I decided to get a tour of LA Fitness.  I can't afford it right now but who knows maybe they will have some kind of special going on right now.  Something has to change I know I need to get moving even if it is only a little bit at a time.

I keep daydreaming and thinking of the person I was and I truly want to see that person back.  I just have to stay on target.

2 comments:

Post a Comment