Day 9 ~ Here I come size 11/12

Need2behealthy
0
Well today is Day 9 with my lifestyle change.  I feel pretty good!! Last night I was laying down and could feel my body changing.  I will be able to acquire some vitamins today which I'm super excited about.  I love the energy that eating low carb gives you.  Now if only I can get the energy to work out.  lol!!! I downloaded the videos so now there is no excuse but actually taking the time and doing it.  Stepping away from my desk and getting it done.  That is going to be the hardest part ever.

My daughter made sausage, egg, and cheese muffins last night.  They weren't to bad, but she really liked them which is awesome!  Now she has something quick she can grab for breakfast since she refuses to eat lunch at school.

I actually have to leave the house today I have 50 million errands to run ;o)  so I will definitely get some exercise in that way.

My Goals
1-Water
2-Some form of exercising
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)