Day 15 so far so good!!

Need2behealthy
2
This 2 weeks has gone by so fast.  I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself.  Last night I was pretty hungry so my husband makes this shrimp stir fry with broccoli and squash.  He places the stir fry over wheat pasta and goes to town.  I take the stir fry and place it on a saucer but didn't even look twice at the pasta.  I just kept telling myself I don't choose to be fatter tomorrow.  So because there wasn't much of the stir fry to fill my daughter and I up I took a package of very thin slice beef out and cooked it.  It totally hit the spot.  Just the fact that I made it through I'm super happy!!!

I didn't get a chance to weigh in yesterday so I definitely plan on doing it today. I just want to see it go down.  That's all I care about.

Yesterday's Intake
egg scrambled with leftover ground chicken and cabbage
shrimp stir fry and sliced beef.
Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. Need2behealthy,
    So what's with your husband cooking pasta? Is your daughter dieting with you? I'm lucky - I have a 19 year old who is a darling and pretty much sticks to low carb (YEAH!). About the pasta, it took me a while to convince my husband that I was serious and to quit trying to sabotage my efforts with contraband foods. He only buys that for himself now and he sticks to snack foods unless he goes to a fast food place. Maybe your husband will do the same - or diet with you which would be wonderful! Good going with sticking with your diet and avoiding the temptation! Reading your blog encourages me to be more strict so maybe I can make some progress too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johannah! I have missed your comments. We have a certain budge every month that is for food and he spent his portion on "healthy" stuff such as wheat pasta and oatmeal. So now he is trying to eat up all of these items before the month begins which is when he will join us on this lifestyle.

    Yeah so far so good but the women in my forum are saying I'm not eating enough. I'm not trying to not eat I just get busy. So far so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment