Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 15 so far so good!!

This 2 weeks has gone by so fast.  I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself.  Last night I was pretty hungry so my husband makes this shrimp stir fry with broccoli and squash.  He places the stir fry over wheat pasta and goes to town.  I take the stir fry and place it on a saucer but didn't even look twice at the pasta.  I just kept telling myself I don't choose to be fatter tomorrow.  So because there wasn't much of the stir fry to fill my daughter and I up I took a package of very thin slice beef out and cooked it.  It totally hit the spot.  Just the fact that I made it through I'm super happy!!!

I didn't get a chance to weigh in yesterday so I definitely plan on doing it today. I just want to see it go down.  That's all I care about.

Yesterday's Intake
egg scrambled with leftover ground chicken and cabbage
shrimp stir fry and sliced beef.

2 comments:

Post a Comment