Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 21 and Weigh In day

Well today I will definitely be weighing in. I just hope and pray that the scale goes down not up. I think I need to set a time to also measure myself. Maybe every 2 weeks or so. I don't really have much to report today other than I love the fact that my morning doesn't seem complete without blogging. I also love that now must have a water bottle near me. I mean if I was to look back at my journals when I was getting prepared to go on this lifestyle and when I started this lifestyle I do see progress. Now to implement the exercising. I know that if I can do this 2 weeks straight it will also become a habit.




Yesterdays Intake
cheese omelete
2 Hamburger patties (Which I forced down)
And a very sad oopsie roll lol
Lots of water
Chicharrones (I need to stop eating them but they are so good-grrr)

2 comments:

Post a Comment