Day 21 and Weigh In day

Need2behealthy
2
Well today I will definitely be weighing in. I just hope and pray that the scale goes down not up. I think I need to set a time to also measure myself. Maybe every 2 weeks or so. I don't really have much to report today other than I love the fact that my morning doesn't seem complete without blogging. I also love that now must have a water bottle near me. I mean if I was to look back at my journals when I was getting prepared to go on this lifestyle and when I started this lifestyle I do see progress. Now to implement the exercising. I know that if I can do this 2 weeks straight it will also become a habit.




Yesterdays Intake
cheese omelete
2 Hamburger patties (Which I forced down)
And a very sad oopsie roll lol
Lots of water
Chicharrones (I need to stop eating them but they are so good-grrr)
Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. What are your favorite veggies? I read your intake and rarely do I see veggies listed at all even though your blog background is full of them! Is there a reason you are practically omitting them from your low carb plan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luna,

    Yes for just right now I am eliminating them which is actually pretty hard for me. I just found out, which you may have read below, that my doctor has me on these meds for my legs that put on weight as a side effect. So I'm trying to shock the hell out of my system and get good into ketosis is all. Thank you for popping by my blog and please feel free to comment any time.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment