Day 13 I gave in

Need2behealthy
0
So yesterday was the first time I gave in.  I didn't get out of the house because the new meds that I am on has me feeling so weighted down.  I'm usually up pretty early but even today I am just now waking up.  I definitely need some B12 in my life.  Yesterday for the first time since I changed my life I ate ice cream.  It was low carb ice cream but it was still ice cream.  I truly didn't want to do anything like this for awhile.  But I was really wanting something sweet it was unbearable how much I wanted it.  So the hubby went and purchased me Low carb sugar free vanilla ice cream and diet root beer.  Yes I had a root beer float.  All in all it was only about 7 grams of carbs but boy was it the best 7 grams of carbs I have had.  lol!!!  I'm totally good now I think I can do without sweets for awhile.

Last night was my sleep study and I guess it went well.  I will all the results at my doctors appointment.

Yesterday Intake
Cajun fish topped with vegetables and shrimp
Dinner Hamburger Patties
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)