Day 16 and if I can only get past the laziness

Need2behealthy
0
Well it is day 16 and I was supposed to weigh in 3 days ago.  In order to do that I have to step a foot outside well I haven't done that since Saturday night and haven't been outside in daylight since Friday.  I have so many things I should and need to do in the outside world but I can't seem to motivate myself to get up and get going.  It leads me to ask the following questions:

Am I becoming a total recluse?
Am I fearful of the pain that I will be in when I return?
Am I scared that I might give in to the temptations of the outside world?
Is it about the effort that it will take to put on clothes and get dressed?

Honestly? I think it is all of the above.  I am on a new project and I have become completely absorbed with it and working (being the end of the month) but yet this is also, truthfully another excuse.

I need to get it going today I have so much important business to take care of.  The one positive about staying in is I completely and totally control my eating. I have no problems in this arena.  Now if only I can convince myself to do what I need to do, to get up and get out of the house.

Yesterday's Intake
Very Thin Sliced beef & Lamb
Sliced lamb with squash
Pork Roast

All meat very little vegetables yesterday
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)