Day 3 "What? What?"

Need2behealthy
0
So this morning I have a doctors appointment and before I leave I have some freshly juice carrots.  Oh did I happen to mention how my favorite juice has been and always probably will be Carrot Juice.  I love me some carrot juice.  Anyway as yummy as carrot juice is it is not a morning green juice.  So I leave for the doctor and realize I'm totally dragging and feeling like tired and not energized and then the craving came on.  The craving of green juice ~ which causes me to say "what? what?" Not possible!  I wanted some green juice if for nothing else to give me the energy that I have had the past two days.  Well needless to say as soon as I got home my wonderful hubby made me some green juice with a little carrot and holy smokes was it ever good.  I am so excited about my future weight loss.  Wow!  I think I might can finally do this because can I just say?  I am digging the juicing.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)