Me and my struggles

Need2behealthy
0
I need to lose weight!!  That is the front, top, sideways, and bottom line.  I am 417 pounds and am truly blessed to still be in this world.  I am in this world without high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease, which I truly feel is by the grace of God.  I just don't understand why it is so hard for me to do what I need to do to better myself.  It goes without saying that everytime I change my lifestyle to this way of eating that I feel better as a whole.  More energy, no leg pains, no swollen ankles and shins. My husband has been doing phenomenally and now he is off the diet which I truly believe is because of me.  When you are addicted to food it is hard to have the things that you love so much around you and not eat them.  I really pray that this is the last time I start this diet.  It has to change.  Something has to change.  I can't wait for my new start date. 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)