4 days down

Need2behealthy
0
I'm on my 4th day of induction and I am really hopeful.  I have to succeed at this lifestyle this time.  I am 40 years old and I'm tired of being obese.  I have been obese for most of my life and it is truly truly gettting old.  My ankles and my feet are always swollen and ache like no tomorrow.  However when I am doing this lifestyle that all goes away.  I don't know why but it is a true fact.  I must face the fact that carbs are simply not my friend.  I'm trying to also change my lifestyle in terms of the way I take care of myself.  I figured if I can make taking care of me a habit I might having a fighting chance.  With the husband and the daughter gone for the next 3 weeks I really have a great opportunity to implement "Operation
Take Care of Me"  It has to happen!  Everything in my life right now is a mess to include my house.  I still haven't had the chance to get completely organized from the move but that goes along with taking out the time to take care of me. 

Goal for the day:
Get bathroom cleaned

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)