Day 7 ......hmmmmmm

Need2behealthy
2
Food Journey
I'm not exactly sure what is going on with me but something definitely is.  I don't get why the sullen feelings today.  I probably am just missing my husband.  But I'm going strong and I am 7 days in and today will be the test of time as I am going out into the world.  Here is now where I have to face my demons.  I'm fine as long as I am locked in my house and do not go outside.  I only pray that I can beat this addiction and fight through the desire to eat things I have no business eating.  I was a very very very bad girl yesterday.  I didn't eat nearly as much as I should have.  As a matter of fact I didn't eat anything until about 2 or 3 pm.  I just wasn't feeling like going through the hassle of making me anything not to mention I wasn't hungry.

My intake was a small piece of polska kielbasa sausage, italian sausage patties topped with Italian cheese and some kind of sausage and chicken breast concoction with Italian cheese and lime and spices that my daughter made which was completely awesome. I also reached my water intake goal!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!  I drank my 32 ounces yesterday.

Environment Journey (Overcoming my laziness)
I have decided to hold off trying to get any cleaning done until my daughter is gone which will be today.  Then it is on there will be no excuses.  My environment goal yesterday was to just simply make up my bed and wash my sheets.  I achieved half of that goal.  My daughter was packing and wanted to do it in my room and with her going to be gone for the next 3 weeks I didn't have the heart to tell her no.  I think I should get a new comforter and sheet or at least a new comforter that will definitely motivate me.

Food Goal
To stay strong today since I will be out in the world just stay strong.
Drink 44 oz's of water
Purchase me a water container (One where it is easy for me to determine exactly how much water I've drank)
Purchase my ketosis sticks

Environment Goal
Look at some comforters
Look at maybe purchasing a screen for my bedroom
Buy another bin for storage.

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. I must say, again, I'm proud. Just to hear you talk your way though to your goal i know is a good thing. I tried to call you on the number you left. I couldn't get though. Anyways, i know your on your journey with your daughter. Be safe. And just continue to do what your doing . Talk to yourself and make it happen. I love and trust, you are finally tried enough to make it this time. love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. “YOU YOURSELF, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve YOUR love and affection.”
    My Buddy Sid

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment