18-tricks-to-make-new-habits-stick

Need2behealthy
0
I came across an article about how make new habits stick which I am trying so desperately to do.  Not only with my eating but the way I take care of my home and me.  According to this article the first step in implementing a new habit is the following.

1. Commit to Thirty Days – Three to four weeks is all the time you need to make a habit automatic. If you can make it through the initial conditioning phase, it becomes much easier to sustain. A month is a good block of time to commit to a change since it easily fits in your calendar.


18-tricks-to-make-new-habits-stick

I have committed to work on my lifestyle change in terms of my eating habits and my lifestyle change in terms of the way I take care of me and my home.  Step 1 is completed.  I am on Day 4 for my eating lifestyle and I am on Day 1 of my environment.  I will be glad when Day 1 of taking care of me begins.   But one thing I am learning about myself is that I take to much on and then I get stressed and overwhelmed and choose not to do any of it all.  As my husband always says "baby steps".  I can't begin taking care of me without the tools and my environment being better, I also need to feel better which my eating lifestyles definitely does.  It will all happen!!!  Baby Steps.

Goal:
Clean Bathroom

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)