Starting Somewhere - Changing each day

Need2behealthy
1
 I posted a video today from Edible Goddess that has
some amazing tips on changing your lifestyle.  This video was chock full of information for me the newbie on the block.  One of the things that she stated that I absolutely agreed with and respect is that when you decide to change your life, you have to start somewhere.

I find that to be so true.  There has to be a point of origin with anything you do.  You have to begin somewhere.  I think I began and didn't even realize I was beginning.  The one thing that I truly wanted to do was give up coffee.  Well it has been almost 2 months and I have had no coffee, I have had some tea, and I have had some other forms of caffeine but no coffee.

Coffee is now off my list


Post a Comment

1Comments
Post a Comment