Healing Begins.......

Need2behealthy
0
Healing Begins,

In the article I posted earlier by Jenny Shih she talks about how her body essentially begins to identify for her that the path she has taken might be a wrong turn.  It's so funny because that is exactly what I was stating in my last post.  But I get it!  You have to at least begin to heal before  identifying what got you to this point in the first place. 

I guess I am just so anxious to begin healing and living that it becomes overwhelming for me.  I mean attacking to physically heal myself is hard enough but to know that I have to begin to emotionally heal as well is a whole another ball game.  But I want to do the work, I will do the work. 

I do understand about a job being a direct impact of your emotional and potentially physical health.  I was chatting with an old work associate yesterday and we were discussing some interesting changes in the industry and I thought to myself at that moment do I want to be back there, should I try to go back there, and in one fail swoop, I found myself with labored breathing, headache, and pretty much all around emotional panic.  I will be so glad when I can entitle a post My Healing has begun.....


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)