Am I deserving because I'm here.....

Need2behealthy
0

When I was capable of working I felt as if I deserved anything and everything that I had money for because I worked hard and earned it.  I think it is a natural instincts as us as humans to feel that way especially if we are doing a job that we don't necessarily love.  As a result you end up in the dead end cycle at least I did.

We’re such hard workers. Hardened, some of us, from working so hard to deserve what we want. Working to earn. Earning more…work. Earning your keep is a vicious cycle, you know. Where as, believing in your implicit worth liberates you to create more value for the world you serve.
Wow I never looked at it as to whether or not I felt I deserved to be here.  I just knew I was here and I used to try to make the best of my being here by not being the demanding individual, I that maybe I should have been.  I think there have been times where I allowed my true self to show up because there desires that I needed and strive for.
Deserving and worthiness…these are the notions that get to the pulse of our consciousness and esteem.

    If you don’t believe you have the right to be here, there will never be enough space for your true self to show up. If you think you need to earn your actual desires, you’re putting miles, years, between you and fulfillment. So many of us don’t even give ourselves permission to want what we want. This is the great tragedy of a malnourished spirit.

These are items that I definitely feel that I deserve but mainly because I work really hard at providing them.
A declaration of deserving
You are worthy of your desires. Really wanting what you want gives you the power to get it. You were born free. (The more you try to earn your freedom, the more trapped you become.) You are worthy of love and respect. Lovable.

You deserve
: eye contact
: smiles in the morning
: food made with pure intention
: clean drinking water, fresh air
: Hello, Please, Thank you.
: time to think about it
: a chance to show them what you’re made of
: a second chance
: an education
: health care, including dental
: multiple orgasms
: weekends and the summer off
: 8 hours of sleep
: play before work
: to change your mind
: to say no
: to say yes
: to have your deepest needs met
: to be seen
: to be loved for what is seen.

You deserve all this just because you showed up.
Yep, you’re that monumental.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)