Day #1 Before the juicing begins it's all about the cleanse

Need2behealthy
0
So before we begin juicing we have decided to cleanse our bodies.  So that the nutrients we take in will really have an affect on our bodies.


Day #1 to the lemonade cleanse and actually so far so good.  Along with the cleanse I am also doing a sea salt water flush which according to the Lemonade Site is supposed to "wash out the intestinal track".  I know that seems totally gross but when you have done as much damage to your body as I have you know deep down inside it is definitely needed.


I'm now on Day 1 of the cleanse and so far so good.  According the the Lemonade Site by Day Four it should present a large boost of energy which I am totally excited about experiencing.   Day #1 is here and almost closing and so far so good!!!  Day 2 here I come!!!

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)