Day 23 and what a busy today has been

Need2behealthy
0
Today has been a busy day with doctors and MVD but it was a very cool day today because I had to wait in the waiting room to be seen and I was able to spend some really good time with my daughter.  It's pretty amazing how quickly our kids grow up and I Thank God for my daughter as she is growing up to be an incredible young woman.

So after the doctor and after the MVD (which my daughter was super sad because she failed her permit test) we decided to get weighed.  So I weigh in and I am 227 which is 1 pound less than last week which means that me shocking the hell out of my system is working.  I didn't go up and I loss one pound.  I wish it were more but I have to take into consideration that I am on these meds, which I refuse to stop taking.  My daughter weighs in and whoosh!!!  She has lost 13 pounds from the last time she weighed in which helped the sadness a little.  I'm so proud of her and the decision she made on not being fat tomorrow because it is obviously working.

Yesterdays Intake
small bowl of chorizo y huevos
2 chicken breast stir fried with pasilla chilis
Pork Sausage with egg

My Goals
After weighing in I have come to realize that while I am on these meds if I want to lose significantly I'm going to have to exercise.  That is all there is to it.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)