Day 29 and losing momentum

Need2behealthy
1
Today is Day 29 and I feel as if I'm losing the zeal I had when I started on the 10th of January.  I was pretty focused on my health then. It is just that it is so frustrating staying on target when I feel that it is not doing any good.  The meds are obviously going to put the weight on.  So why am I being so strict.  Come the 10th of this month I will be able to go full force strong again because I will be able to eat more.  I had low carb tortillas yesterday with peppered chicken bacon and lettuce tomato and avocado.  All I could eat was one and I was stuffed.  I have to figure out how I can eat more.

I will be so glad when I and others can physically see progress on my body.  I'm getting super frustrated and I don't want to give up but I know how I am.  I know I need to do this for myself and my daughter.
Tags

Post a Comment

1Comments
Post a Comment