Day 24 and it's hard to believe

Need2behealthy
0
It's hard to believe that I have made it this far.  It's like each day I make it through that day I feel that it only makes me stronger.   I can't wait to start reporting days I exercise.  I think once I hit Day 30 is when I will be reporting 2 different days.  My daughter before she went to school told me that she worked out this morning.  The weight loss has motivated her even more which I'm so proud of her.  I told her she was totally making me feel like a slacker.  I was like you should have woke me up.  lol!!!

I want a camera so badly so me and Erica can take pictures of our foods .  I'm sure that will happen in all good time.

Nothing much to report other than that today I have so much work to do it is super overwhelming.

Yesterdays Intake
3 boiled eggs
3 pieces of baked chicken
Tons of Water
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)