Almost ready to begin a new journey

Need2behealthy
0
It's Christmas early afternoon and all I can think about is how excited I am to again get ready to attempt this journey.  I have found out so much about myself in just the past few months to include that I suffer from severe depression and PTSD.  I am now being medicated for both and I feel more hopeful about my future than I have ever felt. 

I have begin to study the Atkins book to refresh my memory as to how the diet works again.   I want to do it right this time.  Make this be a life change not a diet.  A diet does not work I truly want to change my life for the better in every aspect.  My motto for the 2012 is to plan the work and work the plan.

I am making a plan to do this as right as I can to include taking essential vitamins.  Vitamins that will assist me in the process of getting this weight off of my body.

 16 days until D-Day!!!
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)