New Year's Eve and pathetic

Need2behealthy
3
I am 445 pounds and for the first time in a long time I actually feel up to do something fun.  I even have an invite to go somewhere this evening but had to turn it down because I can't do a whole lot of walking and I don't want to slow anyone down because I have to keep stopping.  This shit is getting really old.  I simply can't do it anymore.  I have to make a change in my life so that I can live and when I say live I don't mean stay alive  mean live.  I am 42 years old and I have spend my New Years Eve like someone who is 82 this is completely ridiculous.  I am so over this. 

I have said it once I have said it twice the blogging for me is completely and totally therapeutic so I am going to hope and pray that it assists me in being disciplined, focused, and consistent with my new lifestyle.

This is definitly going to be a challenge as my husband and daughter will not be participating in it with me this go around.  But I have to remain strong and use my blog to help me through the rough patches I know I'm about to go through.  I am going to put in as much energy as I can into my blog so that it will truly reflect the good and the bad of my journey.

Here we go 10 days to D-Day!!!

Signed,

"This is the last time I will be in the house on New Year's  Eve because of my physical condition"
Tags

Post a Comment

3Comments
  1. I have complete faith in you that you want to get healthier sweetie... and you know I got your back when it comes to you getting what you need to maintain your zeal to stay on the right track. This is a new year and I have a strong feeling that 2012 will be the year for results. I am so proud of you and I know we can get rid of this prison we call fat once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do whatever you set your mind to. I'll be checking back in to see how you are doing. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had an awesome workout today babe... I walked 2.16km and burned 280cal... waiting on you to join me... it would be so wonderful to have my wife with me on my walk... so that we can burn these calories together. But I know when you are ready you will be out there with me. Do what you have to do sweetie to make it happen soon and always know that I will always be here to support you! lets make 2012 our year to make an huge impact in our weight loss!

    Stay Healthy! <3

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment