10 days in

Need2behealthy
0
I really don't know what to say!  I'm officially 2 days in and I'm doing good so far.  My family as a whole are on board with this diet and we are very focused.

Being that I work at home it makes it very easy to control what my intake is.  The problem comes in when I have to go out into the world which is super rare.  Being in Arizona I will sometimes have to do that for example this past Monday I went into my office for a vendor meeting and get some quality time in with my boss since he was visiting.

As a result the vendor comes in and buys us pizza 2 large pizzas and salad.  Not only that when I got picked up to go to my office my baba shows up with a gift of chocolate covered nuts and chocolate covered espresso beans. 

I ate no pizza and no chocolate.  I can't even state how awesome I felt conquering this. 

So beating this demon I'm like I'm ready to take this to the next level.  I'm ready to start physically moving.  I don't care if it is just a couple of minutes.  I will progress each day and track my progress.

For me it has to be something I enjoy.  I can't just start exercising and think that I'm going to consistently do it everyday.  It is not going to happen.  Maybe down the road but not to start off.  Needless to say I decided to find some workout zumba type routines on you tube and build myself up.  At least the muic is good. 

So this leads me to want to create another page that tracks my movement progress.

Here is my first warm up workout.  I was only able to last 1:33 seconds.  So sad but it is a start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6UlradEiU 

I felt like it was something that was basic and wouldn't be very hard on me.  Let's see how far I can get tomorrow.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)