It's a struggle every day......I really wish it could be easier

Need2behealthy
0
Yesterday was a true struggle for me.  I was hungry and didn't want a shake but wanted something pretty hearty and bad for me like a Hamburger or chicken sandwich from Burger King so I decided I was going to get it.   My daughter is sick so she asked me to go and purchase her some Thai soup which I did.  I left the Thai soup place and headed towards Burger King.  Now on the way to getting her Thai Soup I was battling with myself do I want Burger King or do I want Taco Bell.  And then something hit me.  What are you doing?  Neither one should be purchased.  You have to change your life or it will never get better.

See I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.  How many years have I said this on this blog alone?  But today I'm happy to report that the struggle yesterday did not beat me.  I went to Walmart purchased myself a roasted chicken and came home and fixed me a chicken salad.

I beat the struggle yesterday and I can't even tell you.  How proud of myself I am!!  One hour at a time, One day at a time.....  It's all I can do.



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)