10 Ways To Learn From Mistakes Series....Beliefnet Tip #2

Need2behealthy
0
10 Ways To Learn From Mistakes

Need2behealthy is a blog where I can journal about becoming healthy in every way, to include physically, emotionally, and every other way that you can thing of.  I read this article on Belief.net and thought that it would make a great little series, especially since it has been so long since I have done one.  So let's get started...
Just because you made a mistake or an unwise decision doesn't mean your life is over. Learn from it and grow through the experience. These tips can help...

Tip #2
 Where's Your Peace?
Where there is wisdom there is peace. One way to avoid repeating the same mistake is to follow your peace.

My brother used to tell me "you can't put a price on peace of mind" .  That always stuck with me and as a result really helps me when I think about going down a rabbit whole that I have visited many many times.




Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)