4 Days and still going strong

Need2behealthy
0
I am starting to begin to feel the brunt of this diet.  I have been on it so many times to only fail.  I am sick and tired of being sick and tire.  Up until today I was super nauseous and feeling extremely tired which is what usually happens to me at the beginning of this diet. 

I want so badly to succeed it hurts.  My husband is also now super overweight and there is apart of me that feels responsible.  He has tried and tried and tried to be strict but I am the one that always goes and cheats.  I can't do it this time.  I want to live!!!  I am so close to being successful in terms of my work.  God is an awesome God and he is really taking care of us as a family.

My intake,

Cheese Omelette, w/guacamole
Chicharrones
Carb Smart Ice Cream
1/2 Chile Relleno
Tuna Salad

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)