Dodging the last bullet

Need2behealthy
0
I feel that this is the last bullet that I will get to dodge.  God has granted me this chance to get my stuff together.  He is truly saying to me either you get it together girl or your time will be up.  I have so many things I want to do, see, and conquer that my time cannot be up.  It's up to me to get it together.

I remember being on Atkins years ago and telling people that had Diabetes how Atkins was a lifestyle that was geared for Diabetics.  So I would totally be hypocritical if I didn't go back to that lifestyle.  I feel as if I'm ready.  I'm stronger than I was years ago.  It's just me and I don't have to worry about supply for extra baggage.   Which feels amazing!!!

+Need2behealthy +Need2behealthy #need2behealthy #mynewlife

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)